2. Do not ever forget about breakfast. Eat two hours after you wake up in the morning.
3. In fact, you should be eating more at breakfast. Exchange or switch some of your allotted calories for dinner by stacking more calories at breakfast or lunch.
4. Do not let yourself get hungry. Eat at least every four hours. In order for a full day's allotment of calories to stay awake, try to divide the portions. For food rations to make sure you actually get fuel before and after the move. For example, eat some breakfast rations before you walk in the morning and then spent the rest bari
5. Eat at least three of the four types / categories of food on every time you eat. Four types of food are:
- Breads, cereals, wheat,
- fruits and vegetables,
- low-fat milk and soy,
- low-fat meats, fish and nuts.